Sell Your House Without An Agent — Fast.
Quick cash for home
“I want to sell my house, but without the hassle!” You’re attracted to the “For Sale By Owner” approach to selling your home, because you don’t have to pay that a hefty commission. While that’s true, selling your own home can also lead to delays and headaches. Buyers can back out and funding can fall apart. Plus, you have to deal with showings and open houses, and handle the closing yourself. The good news is there’s another option. If you want to sell your house fast without paying a big commission, HomeVestors, America’s #1 Home Buyer®, is here to help. We can quickly buy your house for cash, with no agents or commissions involved.
Your local, independently-owned HomeVestors® franchisees, the We Buy Ugly Houses® people, know that when you try to sell your house yourself, it can be stressful. Waiting for approval from the bank, making repairs, and spending hours cleaning are difficult and time-consuming. But selling your house to us can be easy and stress-free. Why is that? It’s because we can buy the house “as is.”
It’s fast. It’s easy. And it works.
What Selling Your House “As Is” Means
Need a cash buyer for your home?
Selling your home yourself gets you out of paying commissions, but you still may end up paying for repairs, painting, cleaning and other issues the buyer wants addressed. It’s expensive and time-consuming. Plus selling your own house can take months or even years – if it sells at all. That’s why we do things a different way. We can buy your house “as is.” That means:
- No cleaning. Don’t worry about how the house looks. We can buy it exactly as it is.
- No repair work. We don’t want you to any spend time or money fixing up your house.
- No waiting on banks. It can feel like banks take forever to give approval. But with us, it’s possible to close in as few as three weeks.
- No paying typical closing costs: We can take care of those for you.
It’s easy to get a fast cash offer for your house with We Buy Ugly Houses. We’ve set up our whole process to make things easy for you.
No commission. No headaches. No delays.
Sell my home today
You may be wondering: How do you do a “For Sale By Owner?” Before you start to take on the hassles and headaches of listings, showing and closing, try exploring a better way. Consider a cash buyer for your home.
We pay cash for your house, as is. Our system is designed to be fast and easy for you. It’s designed to remove the stress from the home selling process. It’s designed so you can close quickly, get cash, and avoid commissions.
- Schedule a free house visit from a local professional cash buyer. Contact us and set up a house visit with an independently owned and operated HomeVestors® franchisee. The friendly, honest cash buyer will do a free consultation at your house, answer any questions you may have, and walk you through the process.
- Get a fast cash offer on your house. We can make a cash offer—on the spot. And unlike other cash home buyers or quick home buyers, our firm offer will stand. No bait and switch. No games.
- Move forward. We pay cash for houses, so you can walk away with cash in your pocket and peace of mind.
I Want to Sell My House Fast — And Without Commissions
Call to Get Started
We want you to feel assured at every part of the process. So please check out our Frequently Asked Questions, and feel free to contact us to ask more. That way, you can feel secure in whatever decision you make.
When you want to sell your house fast for cash, and without paying big commissions, contacting us can be your best choice. We understand your situation and know how to help. We can give you our personal time and attention because we truly care about helping you sell your house quickly. We’re here for you.
If you need to sell a house fast, the friendly folks at We Buy Ugly Houses are ready to buy. Check out our FAQs, connect with us online to request a free, no-obligation consultation, or give us a call at 866-200-6475. Check out the we buy ugly houses reviews.
*Each franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Some Important Links