How To Sell Your Inherited House
How To Sell Your Inherited House
Sell Your Inherited House Fast for Cash
Have you inherited a house? As many others have found, this gift may not always feel like a blessing. The problem with inheriting a house is that maybe you don’t even live in the same area. Or you might not be able to afford the taxes and maintenance. And if either of these is the case, then your inherited house, especially inheriting a house with a mortgage, can easily begin to feel like a burden. If so, then We Buy Ugly Houses® is here to help. We buy houses for cash and can help you quickly sell your home today. We can buy your house for cash so you don’t need to worry about it anymore.
Your local and independently-owned We Buy Ugly Houses® franchisees know that when you need to sell an inherited house fast, it can be stressful. Waiting for approval from the bank, making repairs, and spending hours cleaning are difficult and time-consuming. But selling your inherited house to us can be easy and stress-free. Why is that? It’s because we can buy the house “as is.”
So you are thinking, ‘I want to sell my house fast for cash’. Then you should consider selling your house as-is.
What Selling Your Inherited House “As Is” Means
Selling your house the traditional way requires you to pay for repairs, painting, even cleaning. It’s expensive and time-consuming. Then it can take months or even years – if it sells at all. That’s why we do things a different way. We buy houses for cash and can buy your inherited house “as is.” That means:
- No cleaning. Don’t worry about how the house looks. We can buy it exactly as it is.
- No repair work. We don’t want you to any spend time or money fixing up your inherited house.
- No waiting on banks. It can feel like banks take forever to give approval. But with us, it’s possible to close in as few as three weeks.
- No paying typical closing costs: We can take care of those for you.
It’s easy to get a fast cash offer for your inherited house with We Buy Ugly Houses®. We’ve set up our whole process to make things easy for you.
If you have inherited a house that you don’t want, selling your home “as is” could be your best option. You can liquidate the property without waiting to find the right buyer, which very often takes many months or years.
- Schedule a free house visit from a local professional cash buyer. Contact us and set up a house visit with an independently owned and operated We Buy Ugly Houses® franchisee. The friendly, honest cash buyer will do a free consultation, answer any questions you may have, and walk you through the process.
- Receive a cash offer. We can make you a fair, all-cash offer—on the spot.
- Move forward. You can walk away with cash in your pocket and peace of mind.
I Want to Sell My Inherited House—Fast
If you decide you want to sell a property after you inherit it, you still have to make the mortgage payments until the house is sold, and selling a home can take some time. Selling a home also comes with all the requisite stresses of being a seller – making sure it’s in good condition inside and out, posting to the MLS, hiring a real estate agent, being available for showings at any time, and the like.
At We Buy Ugly Houses, you won’t have to spend a cent to unload your property. The professionals at We Buy Ugly Houses will buy the home “as is”, paying cash and handling all the traditional closing costs. Often, they can close in as quickly as 30 days.
We want you to feel assured at every part of the process. So please check out our Frequently Asked Questions, and feel free to contact us to ask more. That way, you can feel secure in whatever decision you make.
If you want to get rid of an inherited house and don’t wish to take on the burden of selling the home, the friendly folks at We Buy Ugly Houses are ready to help you sell the property quickly in a cost-effective, legal and stress-free manner. Check out our FAQs, connect with us online to request a free, no-obligation consultation, or give us a call at 866-200-6475. Check out the we buy ugly houses reviews.
*Each franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Want to know more? Related links: