Who is going to buy my house in Minneapolis?
We’ve been America’s preeminent home buyer since 1996. We buy houses “as is” along with townhouses, condos, duplexes, and multi-family residential buildings from owners looking to sell their homes fast for cash. Unlike other companies that buy houses in Minneapolis, we’ve been in business for over two decades. We have a track record you can trust. Also, when you sell your Minneapolis house to us, you pay little or no closing costs.
- We buy houses in any condition.
- We buy houses “as is”: no repairs, no cleaning, no painting, no headaches.
- We pay cash when we buy houses in Minneapolis.
- We also pay typical closings costs when we buy homes.
- Deal with professional home buyers that don’t waste your time.
- No waiting for bank loan approvals.
- Quick closings so you can move on with your life.
Preeminent Minneapolis home buyers.
As America's Number #1 home buyer, we're among the premier companies that buy houses in Minneapolis and throughout the country. And we have been since 1996. This means you can trust us to make a fair cash offer on your house, and buy your house fast.
Sell your “ugly” house quickly.
Over 140,000 homeowners have trusted us as home buyers and real estate investors to buy their house in Minneapolis. We make selling your Minneapolis home “as is” a smooth experience, even if your house or situation is “ugly.” Schedule an in-person visit and we will deliver a no-obligation fast cash offer on your house. Contact us today!
We buy Minneapolis houses for cash.
You may be thinking about “sell my house fast for cash” or “sell my home 'as is'.” That’s where our decades of experience as home buyers and real estate investors come in. We are locally-based Minneapolis professional home buyers. We understand the current urgency of homeowners needing to sell their homes “as is.” Many homeowners may need to sell quickly and for cash. If that is you, we can help.
That’s why when we buy your house in Minneapolis, we buy your house “as is.” We make a cash offer on houses and close fast—sometimes in as few as three weeks. We pay cash for houses, townhouses, condos, and duplexes. Yes, it is true—we do indeed buy houses “as is” for cash in Minneapolis!
Sell your house fast Minneapolis.
We Buy Ugly Houses® in Minneapolis and know that our local home buyers are willing to buy houses “as is.” We buy homes in any condition. Homes in poor condition may not be attractive to all buyers. These home issues may include:
- Houses with serious structural issues: foundation, roof, plumbing, or electrical problems.
- Houses located in less than desirable locations.
- Houses located in a flood plain or in areas prone to the effects of weather.
- Houses with high interest rates or undesirable mortgage financing.
- Houses with payments or balances that are too high for the owner to handle.
- Houses that have bad memories for the homeowner, such as death, divorce, or tragedy.
- Houses that no longer serve the needs of the homeowner — too big, too small, or inconvenient location.
Sell a Minneapolis home fast.
Minneapolis had a hot real estate market coming into 2021, with many homes selling fast. The number of available homes for sale decreased by nearly 20% compared to the previous year. Median sale prices were also up 5.7% year over year, to roughly $280,000. Single-family homes were up 6.5% in 2019. Sellers received 98.8% of the asking price meaning, there was not a lot of discounting going on to get deals done.
The top areas around Minneapolis, with big increases in new listings, were Lake St. Croix Beach, Excelsior, Winthrop, Dayton, and Corcoran. The increases ranged from 52% to 80%. The top areas for pending sales were Spring Park, Corcoran, Excelsior, Lakeland, and Lake. St. Croix Beach. The areas with the biggest upward changes in median sale prices were Mendota, Spring Park, Pine City, Cokato, and Dellwood.
We Buy Ugly Houses® Minneapolis
We buy houses throughout the Minneapolis area including Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Ramsey, Scott, Washington, Wright counties and the surrounding communities.